Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded up 12.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on July 11th. Over the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded up 3.2% against the US dollar. One Power Ledger token can currently be bought for about $0.29 or 0.00004565 BTC on exchanges including Bitbns, TDAX, Binance and IDEX. Power Ledger has a market cap of $109.54 million and $39.75 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007025 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015582 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015612 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $34.02 or 0.00529971 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.70 or 0.00197791 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00034650 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00057553 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00001096 BTC.
Power Ledger Profile
Power Ledger’s genesis date was June 3rd, 2017. Power Ledger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 373,730,395 tokens. The official message board for Power Ledger is medium.com/power-ledger. Power Ledger’s official Twitter account is @PowerLedger_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Power Ledger is /r/powerledger. The official website for Power Ledger is powerledger.io.
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Gate.io, Bancor Network, Bitbns, Bittrex, Kyber Network, LATOKEN, Binance, Lykke Exchange, Cryptopia, TDAX, IDEX, Kucoin, Huobi and BX Thailand. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Power Ledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.