Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded down 11.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 11th. Proton Token has a total market cap of $557,765.00 and $88,313.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Proton Token has traded up 17.5% against the dollar. One Proton Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including CoinTiger, DDEX, LBank and BitForex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006582 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003520 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015896 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00151945 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00256205 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $643.34 or 0.10284527 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013037 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Proton Token Token Profile
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,950,478,402 tokens. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global. The official website for Proton Token is www.proton.global.
Proton Token Token Trading
Proton Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, CoinTiger, BitForex, BCEX, DDEX and FCoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Proton Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Proton Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.