Ragnarok (CURRENCY:RAGNA) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 11th. Over the last seven days, Ragnarok has traded down 58.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Ragnarok coin can now be purchased for $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC on major exchanges including Escodex and Crex24. Ragnarok has a market capitalization of $13,439.00 and approximately $530.00 worth of Ragnarok was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006582 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003520 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015896 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00151945 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00256205 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $643.34 or 0.10284527 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013037 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ragnarok’s total supply is 10,855,115 coins and its circulating supply is 4,296,626 coins. Ragnarok’s official Twitter account is @ragnaofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ragnarok’s official website is ragnaproject.io.
Buying and Selling Ragnarok
Ragnarok can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ragnarok directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ragnarok should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ragnarok using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ragnarok Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ragnarok and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.