Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be bought for about $15.38 or 0.00408809 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24, Exmo, Zebpay and Bitinka. Bitcoin Gold has a total market cap of $267.24 million and approximately $4.72 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 21.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.08 or 0.01863225 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00055177 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.64 or 0.00149899 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00011579 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00033112 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003827 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00001862 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
BTG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,480,461 coins and its circulating supply is 17,380,461 coins. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitinka, BitBay, Graviex, C2CX, Crex24, Koineks, Negocie Coins, BitFlip, Bittrex, Huobi, BitMarket, Bitlish, Exmo, Instant Bitex, Upbit, Bitfinex, Sistemkoin, Zebpay, Coinnest, Bleutrade, Korbit, Exrates, Kucoin, Ovis, Braziliex, Bitsane, Binance, Altcoin Trader, Bit-Z, Bithumb, YoBit, Vebitcoin, Indodax, QuadrigaCX, OKEx, SouthXchange, HitBTC, DSX, TDAX, Trade Satoshi, CEX.IO, Gate.io and Coinone. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcoin Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.