Game Stars (CURRENCY:GST) traded down 5.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. Game Stars has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $521,915.00 worth of Game Stars was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Game Stars has traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar. One Game Stars token can now be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Exrates.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,775.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $104.10 or 0.02767501 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $134.22 or 0.03568370 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.52 or 0.00784666 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $52.29 or 0.01390237 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00110435 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.30 or 0.01868854 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.45 or 0.00410862 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Game Stars Profile
GST is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the GOST_R_3410_2012 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 2nd, 2017. Game Stars’ total supply is 264,551,125 tokens. The official website for Game Stars is gamestars.io. Game Stars’ official message board is medium.com/@gamestars. Game Stars’ official Twitter account is @i2porignal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Game Stars Token Trading
Game Stars can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Game Stars directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Game Stars should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Game Stars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Game Stars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Game Stars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.