PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on November 12th. One PotCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000298 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and Poloniex. During the last seven days, PotCoin has traded up 4.1% against the dollar. PotCoin has a total market cap of $2.57 million and approximately $6,583.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,903.24 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $108.37 or 0.02780284 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.13 or 0.03595233 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.67 or 0.00786775 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.05 or 0.01412260 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00110299 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.96 or 0.01871737 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00411847 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000019 BTC.
POT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 21st, 2014. PotCoin’s total supply is 221,186,448 coins. The official website for PotCoin is www.potcoin.com. The official message board for PotCoin is steemit.com/@potcoin. PotCoin’s official Twitter account is @PotCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for PotCoin is /r/potcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling PotCoin
PotCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, Trade By Trade, Poloniex, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and Tux Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PotCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PotCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PotCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.