FUNCoin (CURRENCY:FUNC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. During the last seven days, FUNCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. FUNCoin has a market capitalization of $36,554.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of FUNCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FUNCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0063 or 0.00000084 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.12 or 0.01954246 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00001026 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007301 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00002582 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007832 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00015997 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003375 BTC.
FUNCoin Token Profile
FUNCoin (FUNC) is a token. FUNCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,848,581 tokens. FUNCoin’s official Twitter account is @FunCoinCrypto. The official website for FUNCoin is www.funcoin.io.
FUNCoin Token Trading
FUNCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FUNCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FUNCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FUNCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FUNCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FUNCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.