Insureum (CURRENCY:ISR) traded down 2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. Insureum has a market cap of $2.94 million and approximately $116,691.00 worth of Insureum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Insureum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0169 or 0.00000450 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinZest and CoinBene. In the last seven days, Insureum has traded 33% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003620 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00026354 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $87.48 or 0.02331097 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00160719 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.01 or 0.00186802 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $367.32 or 0.09788198 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Insureum Token Profile
Insureum was first traded on March 20th, 2018. Insureum’s total supply is 297,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 174,136,203 tokens. The official website for Insureum is insureum.co. Insureum’s official Twitter account is @insureum_zikto.
Buying and Selling Insureum
Insureum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and CoinZest. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insureum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Insureum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Insureum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Insureum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insureum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.