Libra Credit (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 5th. One Libra Credit token can currently be bought for $0.0253 or 0.00000398 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, OKEx, IDEX and Kyber Network. Libra Credit has a market capitalization of $7.67 million and approximately $1.49 million worth of Libra Credit was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Libra Credit has traded up 13.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008842 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00025869 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $90.82 or 0.02354805 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00153035 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.23 or 0.00187364 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $360.51 or 0.09347390 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Libra Credit Token Profile
Libra Credit launched on April 12th, 2018. Libra Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 303,546,065 tokens. Libra Credit’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit. The Reddit community for Libra Credit is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Libra Credit is www.mycred.io.
Libra Credit Token Trading
Libra Credit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bibox, Huobi, IDEX, Gate.io, Kyber Network, DDEX, UEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Libra Credit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Libra Credit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Libra Credit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Libra Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Libra Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.