NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded down 67.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. In the last seven days, NuShares has traded down 60.1% against the U.S. dollar. NuShares has a market cap of $47,020.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NuShares token can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00049396 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000885 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00001252 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00017752 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded down 29.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000183 BTC.
NuShares (NSR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 28th, 2014. NuShares’ total supply is 3,134,648,141 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,777,600,756 tokens. The Reddit community for NuShares is /r/NuBits and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NuShares’ official Twitter account is @OfficialNuBits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NuShares is nubits.com/nushares.
Buying and Selling NuShares
NuShares can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuShares should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NuShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.