Silent Notary (CURRENCY:SNTR) traded 8.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 5th. Over the last seven days, Silent Notary has traded down 19.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Silent Notary token can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DEx.top, YoBit, IDEX and DDEX. Silent Notary has a market cap of $1.02 million and $59,983.00 worth of Silent Notary was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008842 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00025869 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.82 or 0.02354805 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00153035 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.23 or 0.00187364 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $360.51 or 0.09347390 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000119 BTC.
About Silent Notary
Silent Notary’s launch date was November 9th, 2017. Silent Notary’s total supply is 186,462,812,051 tokens and its circulating supply is 83,470,521,339 tokens. Silent Notary’s official Twitter account is @SilentNotary and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Silent Notary is silentnotary.com. The Reddit community for Silent Notary is /r/SilentNotary and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Silent Notary Token Trading
Silent Notary can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, IDEX, DEx.top, Hotbit, YoBit, DDEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silent Notary directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Silent Notary should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Silent Notary using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Silent Notary Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silent Notary and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.