Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded down 7.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 5th. One Steem Dollars coin can now be bought for $0.74 or 0.00019829 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Upbit and Poloniex. In the last seven days, Steem Dollars has traded 11.2% lower against the dollar. Steem Dollars has a market cap of $9.52 million and $508,264.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,762.09 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $130.96 or 0.03489920 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007794 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00017710 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009393 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005583 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.90 or 0.01785002 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00012802 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00063704 BTC.
Steem Dollars Profile
Steem Dollars (CRYPTO:SBD) is a coin. Steem Dollars’ total supply is 12,823,616 coins. The official website for Steem Dollars is steem.io. The Reddit community for Steem Dollars is /r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Steem Dollars’ official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here. Steem Dollars’ official message board is steemit.com/@steemitblog.
Buying and Selling Steem Dollars
Steem Dollars can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, Poloniex, GOPAX, HitBTC and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steem Dollars should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Steem Dollars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.