UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 6th. One UnbreakableCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001757 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit and Bittrex. During the last seven days, UnbreakableCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. UnbreakableCoin has a total market cap of $249,413.00 and $0.00 worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3,638.98 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $114.27 or 0.03139642 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007290 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.69 or 0.01887265 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00013185 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00062772 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004030 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 29.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00001370 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000201 BTC.
UnbreakableCoin Coin Profile
UnbreakableCoin (UNB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 29th, 2014. UnbreakableCoin’s total supply is 2,278,150 coins. UnbreakableCoin’s official website is www.unbreakablecoin.com. UnbreakableCoin’s official Twitter account is @Unbreakablcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
UnbreakableCoin Coin Trading
UnbreakableCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UnbreakableCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UnbreakableCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UnbreakableCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.