Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 3rd. Over the last week, Ethereum Dark has traded 3.9% higher against the US dollar. Ethereum Dark has a total market cap of $41,088.00 and $69.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Dark coin can now be bought for $0.0274 or 0.00000744 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00021892 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17,039.54 or 4.62809099 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00083009 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Ethereum Dark Profile
Ethereum Dark (CRYPTO:ETHD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ethereum Dark is www.ethereumdark.net.
Ethereum Dark Coin Trading
Ethereum Dark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Dark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Dark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Dark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ethereum Dark and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.