Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 3rd. One Rubycoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0710 or 0.00001948 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded 7.5% lower against the dollar. Rubycoin has a total market capitalization of $1.88 million and approximately $93.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00057219 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00002297 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000988 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00016930 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 52.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
Rubycoin (RBY) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 24th, 2014. Rubycoin’s total supply is 26,479,198 coins. The Reddit community for Rubycoin is /r/rubycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Rubycoin is www.rubycoin.org. Rubycoin’s official Twitter account is @rubycoinorg.
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rubycoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.