FuzzBalls (CURRENCY:FUZZ) traded 20.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. FuzzBalls has a market capitalization of $8,876.00 and $6.00 worth of FuzzBalls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, FuzzBalls has traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One FuzzBalls coin can now be bought for about $0.0018 or 0.00000050 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.67 or 0.00888564 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003297 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00018907 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00001129 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011622 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00001739 BTC.
FuzzBalls (FUZZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 28th, 2015. FuzzBalls’ total supply is 4,829,945 coins. FuzzBalls’ official Twitter account is @ACryptoMiner. The official website for FuzzBalls is www.fyi-koerier.nl/fuzzballs.htm.
FuzzBalls Coin Trading
FuzzBalls can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FuzzBalls directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FuzzBalls should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FuzzBalls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FuzzBalls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FuzzBalls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.