BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. In the last seven days, BitBay has traded down 7% against the US dollar. One BitBay coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0075 or 0.00000206 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. BitBay has a market cap of $7.60 million and approximately $840.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00060853 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00002547 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000982 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00016883 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00001855 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
BitBay (BAY) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 7th, 2014. BitBay’s total supply is 1,012,146,906 coins. BitBay’s official Twitter account is @BitBayMarket and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitBay is bitbay.market. The Reddit community for BitBay is /r/BitBay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.