Dystem (CURRENCY:DTEM) traded 38.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 14th. One Dystem coin can now be bought for about $0.0118 or 0.00000329 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex and CoinExchange. Dystem has a market cap of $50,477.00 and approximately $38.00 worth of Dystem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Dystem has traded 11.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00020365 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027772 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00026762 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00001440 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Dystem Coin Profile
Dystem (CRYPTO:DTEM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 5th, 2018. Dystem’s total supply is 4,354,423 coins and its circulating supply is 4,275,570 coins. Dystem’s official website is dystem.io. Dystem’s official Twitter account is @dystemio.
Dystem Coin Trading
Dystem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dystem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dystem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dystem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dystem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dystem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.