Fusion (CURRENCY:FSN) traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 14th. Fusion has a market capitalization of $10.24 million and approximately $213,394.00 worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Fusion has traded 27.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Fusion token can currently be bought for approximately $0.34 or 0.00009614 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, Ethfinex, Cobinhood and Hotbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded 94.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00045252 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
FSN is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 20th, 2018. Fusion’s total supply is 57,344,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,704,811 tokens. The official message board for Fusion is medium.com/@fusionprotocol. The Reddit community for Fusion is /r/FusionFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fusion’s official Twitter account is @FusionFSN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Fusion is fusion.org.
Buying and Selling Fusion
Fusion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Bibox, IDEX, Hotbit, Ethfinex and Cobinhood. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fusion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fusion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.