Gravity (CURRENCY:GZRO) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. One Gravity coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and BiteBTC. Gravity has a total market cap of $472,180.00 and $431.00 worth of Gravity was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Gravity has traded 19.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008997 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028540 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.23 or 0.02152892 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00162575 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00206176 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028242 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028228 BTC.
Gravity’s total supply is 2,200,573,491 coins and its circulating supply is 2,193,958,329 coins. Gravity’s official website is gzro.net. The Reddit community for Gravity is /r/GZRO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Gravity’s official Twitter account is @GZRO_Coin.
Buying and Selling Gravity
Gravity can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gravity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gravity should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gravity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gravity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gravity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.