Joint Ventures (CURRENCY:JOINT) traded down 4.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. Joint Ventures has a total market cap of $15,266.00 and approximately $1,531.00 worth of Joint Ventures was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Joint Ventures has traded down 21.1% against the dollar. One Joint Ventures token can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox and LATOKEN.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008987 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028610 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $76.96 or 0.02149137 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00162487 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00206381 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028286 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028270 BTC.
Joint Ventures Profile
Joint Ventures’ genesis date was April 6th, 2018. Joint Ventures’ total supply is 616,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 21,878,085 tokens. The official message board for Joint Ventures is medium.com/jointventures. Joint Ventures’ official Twitter account is @jointventuresio. The official website for Joint Ventures is jointventures.io.
Joint Ventures Token Trading
Joint Ventures can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joint Ventures directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Joint Ventures should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Joint Ventures using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joint Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joint Ventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.