OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded down 3.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. During the last week, OneLedger has traded down 33.5% against the US dollar. One OneLedger token can now be bought for about $0.0033 or 0.00000091 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, BitForex and CoinEx. OneLedger has a total market capitalization of $1.06 million and $304,624.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $354.91 or 0.09894101 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00029457 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00001232 BTC.
OneLedger Token Profile
OneLedger is a token. Its launch date was June 13th, 2018. OneLedger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 323,985,711 tokens. The Reddit community for OneLedger is /r/OneLedger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OneLedger’s official website is oneledger.io. OneLedger’s official message board is medium.com/@OneLedger. OneLedger’s official Twitter account is @OneLedgerTech.
Buying and Selling OneLedger
OneLedger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit, Kucoin, BitForex, CoinEx, LATOKEN, UEX and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneLedger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OneLedger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.