Sentinel Protocol (CURRENCY:UPP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Sentinel Protocol has a total market capitalization of $3.89 million and approximately $781,745.00 worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Sentinel Protocol has traded 19.3% lower against the dollar. One Sentinel Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.0132 or 0.00000368 BTC on major exchanges including DDEX, Hotbit, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ondori (RSTR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005828 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- APR Coin (APR) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- Blocknode (BND) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- ROIyal Coin (ROCO) traded up 31% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009162 BTC.
- BitF (BITF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Almeela (KZE) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004662 BTC.
- Mero (MERO) traded 34.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Sentinel Protocol Token Profile
UPP is a token. Its launch date was May 22nd, 2018. Sentinel Protocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 294,967,426 tokens. The Reddit community for Sentinel Protocol is /r/Sentinel_Protocol. Sentinel Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/sentinelprotocol. Sentinel Protocol’s official Twitter account is @s_protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Sentinel Protocol is sentinelprotocol.io.
Buying and Selling Sentinel Protocol
Sentinel Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bibox, IDEX, DDEX, Hotbit, Upbit, GDAC, Bilaxy and BitForex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sentinel Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.