Startcoin (CURRENCY:START) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 14th. One Startcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000042 BTC on exchanges including Bittylicious, YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last week, Startcoin has traded down 19.8% against the dollar. Startcoin has a market cap of $67,914.00 and $32.00 worth of Startcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Polis (POLIS) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00025056 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00001039 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Startcoin (START) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 12th, 2014. Startcoin’s total supply is 70,782,220 coins and its circulating supply is 45,079,785 coins. The official website for Startcoin is startcoin.org. Startcoin’s official Twitter account is @start_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Startcoin
Startcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Startcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Startcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Startcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Startcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Startcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.