TravelNote (CURRENCY:TVNT) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. TravelNote has a market cap of $134,147.00 and approximately $10,394.00 worth of TravelNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TravelNote token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0644 or 0.00001798 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Mercatox. In the last seven days, TravelNote has traded up 52.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008987 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028610 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.96 or 0.02149137 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00162487 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00206381 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028286 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028270 BTC.
TravelNote’s total supply is 2,333,333 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,083,333 tokens. TravelNote’s official website is ico.travelnote.io. TravelNote’s official Twitter account is @TravelNote2 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TravelNote
TravelNote can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TravelNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TravelNote should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TravelNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TravelNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TravelNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.