Ulord (CURRENCY:UT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Ulord has a market capitalization of $2.27 million and approximately $267,710.00 worth of Ulord was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Ulord has traded 15.1% lower against the dollar. One Ulord coin can currently be bought for $0.0426 or 0.00001185 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, LBank and TOPBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002937 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00028564 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.20 or 0.02149688 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00162848 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00206186 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028230 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028264 BTC.
Ulord’s total supply is 150,796,714 coins and its circulating supply is 53,299,069 coins. Ulord’s official Twitter account is @UlordChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ulord is ulord.one.
Buying and Selling Ulord
Ulord can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, TOPBTC and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ulord directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ulord should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ulord using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ulord Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ulord and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.