XMax (CURRENCY:XMX) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. During the last seven days, XMax has traded down 1.2% against the US dollar. One XMax token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including FCoin, OTCBTC, Graviex and CryptoBridge. XMax has a total market capitalization of $2.56 million and $53,507.00 worth of XMax was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $349.95 or 0.09763986 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00029485 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00001232 BTC.
XMax (CRYPTO:XMX) is a token. Its genesis date was July 3rd, 2018. XMax’s total supply is 30,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,811,694,904 tokens. XMax’s official Twitter account is @XMax_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. XMax’s official website is www.xmx.com. The Reddit community for XMax is /r/XMax_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
XMax Token Trading
XMax can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Coinrail, Graviex, HADAX, DDEX, FCoin, CryptoBridge, OTCBTC and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XMax directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade XMax should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase XMax using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XMax Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XMax and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.