Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded down 20.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. During the last week, Bitcoin Planet has traded 18.5% lower against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Planet coin can now be bought for $0.0018 or 0.00000048 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Novaexchange. Bitcoin Planet has a market cap of $12,025.00 and $24.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.89 or 0.02018654 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00457076 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00019906 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010598 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00021636 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00019306 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008110 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
Bitcoin Planet Profile
Bitcoin Planet is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_. The official website for Bitcoin Planet is bitcoin-planet.net.
Bitcoin Planet Coin Trading
Bitcoin Planet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Planet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Planet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.