Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded up 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 26th. During the last seven days, Cardano has traded 9.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $1.09 billion and approximately $18.73 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0420 or 0.00001146 BTC on exchanges including Cryptohub, DragonEX, Exmo and Altcoin Trader.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00015838 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00052599 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00031801 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00001085 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00001449 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $105.90 or 0.02891872 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007818 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00068186 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000990 BTC.
Cardano (CRYPTO:ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org. The official message board for Cardano is forum.cardano.org. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, OKEx, ABCC, Indodax, Gate.io, OTCBTC, Coinbe, Coinnest, Altcoin Trader, Cryptomate, ZB.COM, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Binance, Bitbns, Cryptohub, Cryptopia, Exmo, Bithumb, HitBTC, Bittrex, Huobi and CoinFalcon. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cardano and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.