Gold Poker (CURRENCY:GPKR) traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 3rd. One Gold Poker coin can currently be bought for about $0.0458 or 0.00001254 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last seven days, Gold Poker has traded 6.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Gold Poker has a total market cap of $104,732.00 and approximately $1,489.00 worth of Gold Poker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008363 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027491 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000712 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0807 or 0.00002209 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00252561 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.84 or 0.01774961 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00213551 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027759 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00012317 BTC.
Gold Poker Coin Profile
Gold Poker’s total supply is 3,087,561 coins and its circulating supply is 2,286,561 coins. Gold Poker’s official Twitter account is @GoldPokercoin. The official website for Gold Poker is gold-poker.com.
Gold Poker Coin Trading
Gold Poker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gold Poker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gold Poker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gold Poker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Gold Poker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gold Poker and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.