Bloom (CURRENCY:BLT) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 10th. During the last seven days, Bloom has traded down 0% against the US dollar. One Bloom token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0301 or 0.00000823 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, AirSwap, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Upbit. Bloom has a market capitalization of $1.44 million and approximately $12,318.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008334 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027581 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00002153 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.44 or 0.00258214 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.39 or 0.01788142 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.81 or 0.00213646 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027861 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Bloom Token Profile
Bloom launched on November 10th, 2017. Bloom’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 47,861,697 tokens. Bloom’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bloom’s official website is hellobloom.io. The Reddit community for Bloom is /r/BloomToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bloom
Bloom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), AirSwap, Bibox, TOPBTC, IDEX, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bloom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bloom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bloom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bloom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.