CarBlock (CURRENCY:CAR) traded 4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 10th. In the last week, CarBlock has traded up 5.7% against the US dollar. One CarBlock token can now be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000031 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. CarBlock has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $27,331.00 worth of CarBlock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $464.63 or 0.12728364 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0897 or 0.00002458 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027885 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000822 BTC.
CAR is a token. It launched on June 28th, 2018. CarBlock’s total supply is 1,800,000,000 tokens. The official website for CarBlock is www.carblock.io. The official message board for CarBlock is medium.com/carblock. CarBlock’s official Twitter account is @CarBlock_io.
Buying and Selling CarBlock
CarBlock can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CarBlock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CarBlock should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CarBlock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CarBlock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CarBlock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.