Countinghouse (CURRENCY:CHT) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 10th. One Countinghouse token can now be purchased for about $1.62 or 0.00044385 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and DDEX. In the last seven days, Countinghouse has traded 16.9% lower against the dollar. Countinghouse has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $2,950.00 worth of Countinghouse was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $464.63 or 0.12728364 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0897 or 0.00002458 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027885 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000822 BTC.
CHT is a token. It launched on March 13th, 2018. Countinghouse’s total supply is 9,682,334 tokens. Countinghouse’s official Twitter account is @CountinghouseFd. Countinghouse’s official website is www.countinghousefund.com.
Buying and Selling Countinghouse
Countinghouse can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Countinghouse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Countinghouse should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Countinghouse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Countinghouse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Countinghouse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.