Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 10th. During the last seven days, Crown has traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar. Crown has a total market cap of $2.18 million and approximately $2,893.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crown coin can now be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00002782 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Braziliex, C-CEX, LiteBit.eu and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,650.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $124.79 or 0.03418569 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008037 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $77.19 or 0.02112045 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00017415 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00046255 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00001111 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000041 BTC.
Crown Coin Profile
CRW is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 14th, 2014. Crown’s total supply is 21,525,143 coins. The official website for Crown is crown.tech. Crown’s official Twitter account is @CrownPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Crown is /r/Crown and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Crown Coin Trading
Crown can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, C-CEX, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Braziliex, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crown should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crown using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.