Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded down 68.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. Dimecoin has a market capitalization of $1.96 million and approximately $1,561.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Dimecoin has traded 85.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Dimecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Novaexchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00019945 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00024238 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00019788 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000956 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 31.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 49.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Dimecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 23rd, 2013. Dimecoin’s total supply is 539,096,740,560 coins. Dimecoin’s official Twitter account is @dimecoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dimecoin’s official website is www.dimecoinnetwork.com. The Reddit community for Dimecoin is /r/dimecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dimecoin Coin Trading
Dimecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange, Livecoin, YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dimecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dimecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.