Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 10th. During the last seven days, Humaniq has traded 5.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Humaniq token can now be purchased for $0.0084 or 0.00000230 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Hotbit, Bittrex and YoBit. Humaniq has a total market capitalization of $1.56 million and $88,951.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008326 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027547 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0788 or 0.00002156 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00258685 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $65.29 or 0.01785873 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.82 or 0.00213880 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027833 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Humaniq’s genesis date was December 11th, 2016. Humaniq’s total supply is 206,618,753 tokens and its circulating supply is 185,286,753 tokens. The official website for Humaniq is humaniq.com. The Reddit community for Humaniq is /r/Humaniq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Humaniq’s official Twitter account is @Humaniq_co and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Humaniq Token Trading
Humaniq can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, Hotbit, Mercatox and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Humaniq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Humaniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.