LendConnect (CURRENCY:LCT) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 10th. LendConnect has a market cap of $215,641.00 and $0.00 worth of LendConnect was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LendConnect token can now be bought for $0.0998 or 0.00001148 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, LendConnect has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $469.65 or 0.12842523 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00002437 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027895 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000822 BTC.
LendConnect Token Profile
LendConnect (LCT) is a token. It was first traded on December 4th, 2017. LendConnect’s total supply is 6,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,161,059 tokens. LendConnect’s official website is lendconnect.io. LendConnect’s official Twitter account is @lendconnect and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LendConnect
LendConnect can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LendConnect directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LendConnect should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LendConnect using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LendConnect Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LendConnect and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.