Online (CURRENCY:OIO) traded down 11.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 10th. Online has a total market cap of $5.30 million and $800.00 worth of Online was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Online token can now be bought for about $0.0060 or 0.00000165 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and IDEX. During the last seven days, Online has traded 21.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008326 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027547 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0788 or 0.00002156 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00258685 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $65.29 or 0.01785873 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.82 or 0.00213880 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027833 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Online Token Profile
Online’s launch date was April 30th, 2018. Online’s total supply is 2,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 877,660,690 tokens. The official message board for Online is medium.com/online-io-blockchain-technologies. The Reddit community for Online is /r/onlineio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Online’s official Twitter account is @Online_OIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Online is online.io.
Online Token Trading
Online can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Online directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Online should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Online using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Online Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Online and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.