StarterCoin (CURRENCY:STAC) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 10th. One StarterCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network and Liquid. StarterCoin has a total market capitalization of $161,767.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of StarterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, StarterCoin has traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008326 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027547 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0788 or 0.00002156 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00258685 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $65.29 or 0.01785873 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.82 or 0.00213880 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027833 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
StarterCoin Token Profile
StarterCoin’s genesis date was November 23rd, 2017. StarterCoin’s total supply is 342,007,189 tokens and its circulating supply is 282,407,189 tokens. StarterCoin’s official website is www.coinstarter.com. StarterCoin’s official Twitter account is @realCoinStarter. The Reddit community for StarterCoin is /r/coinstarterico.
Buying and Selling StarterCoin
StarterCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StarterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StarterCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy StarterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StarterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StarterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.