Roofs (CURRENCY:ROOFS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. Over the last seven days, Roofs has traded flat against the US dollar. Roofs has a total market capitalization of $16,758.00 and $0.00 worth of Roofs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Roofs coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008316 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027410 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00002143 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00250060 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.42 or 0.01786226 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.38 or 0.00228882 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027730 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Roofs’ total supply is 600,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 130,000,000 coins. Roofs’ official Twitter account is @Roofs9. Roofs’ official message board is bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18152.0. Roofs’ official website is www.roofs.business.
Buying and Selling Roofs
Roofs can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Roofs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Roofs should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Roofs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Roofs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Roofs and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.