Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. During the last week, Cryptonex has traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cryptonex has a total market cap of $61.71 million and approximately $5.85 million worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cryptonex coin can currently be purchased for $1.11 or 0.00028367 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Cryptonex and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007962 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.69 or 0.00376142 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002590 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.49 or 0.01676444 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.72 or 0.00223130 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004910 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025968 BTC.
Cryptonex Coin Profile
Cryptonex was first traded on August 14th, 2017. Cryptonex’s total supply is 107,135,054 coins and its circulating supply is 55,686,329 coins. Cryptonex’s official Twitter account is @Cryptonex_CNX and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cryptonex is cryptonex.org.
Cryptonex Coin Trading
Cryptonex can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptonex, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptonex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptonex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.