Pioneer Coin (CURRENCY:PCOIN) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. Pioneer Coin has a market cap of $7,352.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Pioneer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Pioneer Coin has traded flat against the US dollar. One Pioneer Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000067 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 37.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00039552 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000093 BTC.
About Pioneer Coin
Pioneer Coin (CRYPTO:PCOIN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 4th, 2017. Pioneer Coin’s total supply is 3,867,550 coins and its circulating supply is 2,972,117 coins. The official website for Pioneer Coin is pioneercoin.com. Pioneer Coin’s official Twitter account is @pioneer_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pioneer Coin Coin Trading
Pioneer Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pioneer Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pioneer Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pioneer Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pioneer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pioneer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.