ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. During the last seven days, ZPER has traded 11% higher against the dollar. One ZPER token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, HitBTC, Coinsuper and Allbit. ZPER has a total market capitalization of $1.31 million and $4,422.00 worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007663 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.13 or 0.00439285 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00082881 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00010734 BTC.
- Winco (WCO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003474 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Mocrow (MCW) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00010869 BTC.
ZPER (ZPR) is a token. ZPER’s total supply is 2,050,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,246,772,407 tokens. ZPER’s official Twitter account is @zper_team and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZPER’s official website is Https://zper.io.
Buying and Selling ZPER
ZPER can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit, Liquid, HitBTC, Bit-Z, BitForex and Coinsuper. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZPER should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZPER using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.