Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for approximately $15.13 or 0.00384720 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates, AirSwap, Trade Satoshi and Gate.io. Over the last week, Binance Coin has traded up 1.3% against the US dollar. Binance Coin has a total market capitalization of $2.14 billion and approximately $133.70 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007954 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002727 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $66.45 or 0.01690145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00234893 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004993 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025910 BTC.
Binance Coin Token Profile
Binance Coin was first traded on June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 189,175,490 tokens and its circulating supply is 141,175,490 tokens. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017. Binance Coin’s official website is www.binance.com.
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance, HitBTC, IDEX, Trade Satoshi, DDEX, FCoin, Bancor Network, Exrates, AirSwap and LBank. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.