BitAsean (CURRENCY:BAS) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. During the last seven days, BitAsean has traded 24.6% lower against the US dollar. BitAsean has a total market cap of $3,168.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of BitAsean was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitAsean token can now be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.13 or 0.00384720 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002727 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.45 or 0.01690145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00234893 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004993 BTC.
BitAsean Token Profile
BitAsean’s genesis date was June 3rd, 2017. BitAsean’s total supply is 30,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,000,000 tokens. BitAsean’s official Twitter account is @BitAseanTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitAsean is www.bitasean.org.
BitAsean Token Trading
BitAsean can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitAsean directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitAsean should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitAsean using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitAsean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitAsean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.