Local Coin Swap (CURRENCY:LCS) traded 16.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Local Coin Swap token can currently be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00002114 BTC on exchanges. Local Coin Swap has a total market cap of $0.00 and $163,066.00 worth of Local Coin Swap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Local Coin Swap has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.13 or 0.00384720 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002727 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $66.45 or 0.01690145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00234893 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004993 BTC.
Local Coin Swap Token Profile
Local Coin Swap’s genesis date was March 15th, 2018. Local Coin Swap’s total supply is 72,732,420 tokens. The official message board for Local Coin Swap is medium.com/localcoinswap. The official website for Local Coin Swap is www.localcoinswap.com. The Reddit community for Local Coin Swap is /r/LocalCoinSwap and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Local Coin Swap’s official Twitter account is @Localcoinswap_.
Buying and Selling Local Coin Swap
Local Coin Swap can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Local Coin Swap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Local Coin Swap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Local Coin Swap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Local Coin Swap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Local Coin Swap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.