Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 14th. Request has a total market cap of $18.98 million and approximately $686,658.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Request has traded 22% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Request token can currently be bought for $0.0260 or 0.00000662 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, Binance, GOPAX and COSS.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $657.17 or 0.16733355 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003410 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00046331 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00001275 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
Request (REQ) is a token. It launched on August 31st, 2017. Request’s total supply is 999,986,866 tokens and its circulating supply is 729,657,103 tokens. The Reddit community for Request is /r/RequestNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Request’s official message board is blog.request.network. Request’s official Twitter account is @RequestNetwork. The official website for Request is request.network.
Buying and Selling Request
Request can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi Global, DDEX, CoinExchange, IDEX, CoinPlace, Koinex, Mercatox, Radar Relay, Coineal, Kyber Network, Binance, WazirX, Bancor Network, Gate.io, Ethfinex, KuCoin, GOPAX, Bitbns and COSS. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Request using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.