Argus (CURRENCY:ARGUS) traded up 102.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. Over the last seven days, Argus has traded 5.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Argus has a total market capitalization of $838.00 and $7.00 worth of Argus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Argus coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00028232 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004226 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00013140 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.63 or 0.00146529 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00010956 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001748 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002504 BTC.
Argus (CRYPTO:ARGUS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 25th, 2017. Argus’ total supply is 5,194,373 coins and its circulating supply is 1,148,324 coins. Argus’ official website is www.argusnetwork.co. Argus’ official Twitter account is @Argus_coin.
Buying and Selling Argus
Argus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Argus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.