Bitgem (CURRENCY:BTG) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 17th. One Bitgem coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitgem has a market capitalization of $171,192.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Bitgem was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bitgem has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.14 or 0.01303485 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.21 or 0.00329186 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.28 or 0.00139346 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00031216 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002599 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00009614 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00001553 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00001400 BTC.
Bitgem Coin Profile
BTG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on October 25th, 2017. Bitgem’s total supply is 61,349 coins. The official website for Bitgem is www.bitgem.pw. Bitgem’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold.
Bitgem Coin Trading
Bitgem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitgem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitgem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitgem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitgem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitgem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.