Impleum (CURRENCY:IMPL) traded 8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 17th. Impleum has a total market cap of $75,169.00 and $2,066.00 worth of Impleum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Impleum coin can now be purchased for $0.0163 or 0.00000312 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. During the last week, Impleum has traded down 9.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006353 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.63 or 0.00375810 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019293 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002225 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.32 or 0.01078251 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00208830 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $614.43 or 0.11762233 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001614 BTC.
Impleum (IMPL) is a coin. Impleum’s total supply is 4,828,566 coins and its circulating supply is 4,620,654 coins. Impleum’s official website is impleum.com. Impleum’s official Twitter account is @impleum.
Buying and Selling Impleum
Impleum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impleum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Impleum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Impleum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Impleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impleum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.